In Detail 1 - English for Global Communication (Book + 2CD)
Isobel Rainey de Diaz | 2003 | PDF+MP3 | 142 MB
IN DETAIL is a two-level integrated skills course designed to develop and solidify the language skills that intermediate and advanced learners need outside the English language classroom. Developed for a multiskills syllabus which integrates communicative, grammatical, and critical thinking objectives, IN DETAIL uses a spiraled approach to provide extensive review, reinforcement, and expansion of language skills.
* Explicit vocabulary development occurs throughout in dedicated vocabulary sections and within the reading, grammar, and writing sections.
* Step-by-step reading development includes vocabulary and critical thinking skills work.
* Level-appropriate listening tasks further integrate the topic while expanding the skills needed in both academic and real-life situations.
* Strong speaking focus provides abundant opportunities for learners to develop their thoughts, offer their opinions, and collaborate with others through pair and group discussions.
* Carefully-organized writing development sections allow learners to improve their skills through practical activities that incorporate models and thought-organizing processes.
* Strategies and tips guide learners to take charge of their own learning.
* Video Worksheets offer pre- and post-viewing activities that maximize the cultural and linguistics richness of the CNN video component.
* Strong teacher support package includes the ExamView test generating software.
Table of content:
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.