Скачать Go Put Your Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance by Marcus Buckingham бесплатно
Go Put Your Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance by Marcus Buckingham
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio | Number Of Pages: 6 | Publication Date: 2007-03-06 | ISBN-10: 0743566696 | Audio CD | 186 Mb
From the coauthor of the million copy bestsellers First, Break All the Rules and Now, Discover Your Strengths
Marcus Buckingham jump-started the Strengths movement that is now sweeping the work world with his first two blockbusters. Now, he answers the ultimate question: How can you actually apply your strengths for maximum success at work? Research data show that most people do not come close to making full use of their assets at work. Go Put Your Strengths to Work will reveal the hidden dimensions of your strengths through a six-step, six-week experience that will tell you:
• Why your strengths aren't "what you are good at" and your weaknesses aren't "what you are bad at."
• How to use the four telltale signs to identify your strengths.
• The simple steps you can take each week to push your time at work toward those activities that strengthen you, and how to cut out those that don't.
• How to talk to your boss and your colleagues about your strengths without sounding like you're bragging, and your weaknesses without sounding like you're whining.
• The fifteen-minute weekly ritual that will keep you on your strengths path for your entire career.