50 Ways to Create Great Relationships by Steve Chandler [AUDIOBOOK]
35 min | 9 MB | 32-40 kbps | rapidshare.com
How to Stop Taking & Start Giving
A fascinating, life-changing book, full of practical advice for developing deeper and more satisfying relationships. Chandler offers a fresh approach to relationship building where we are encouraged to overcome robotic, passive thinking and create a more active, optimistic self-image. Healthy, productive new relationships evolve naturally as we learn to listen to and value those around us. We can learn to "Think and Thank" in our personal and professional lives, and grow beyond negative perceptions and harmful unresolved conflicts. This eBook edition is printer-friendly and search-friendly and contains the complete 189 page text of the original hardcover edition.
Expanded from the audio-only 35 Ways to Create Great Relationships, 50 Ways will open the door to new opportunities for loyalty, friendship, and support in your personal life and the workplace.
This is a book of gentle and practical advice that helps you develop the creativity and consciousness to make all your relationships deeper and more satisfying.
Through Steve Chandler's wit and wisdom, you'll learn:
- How to be a creator of great relationships and not just a reactor to circumstances.
- How to stop feeling and start thinking and thanking.
- The necessity of innovation, imagination, and creativity in building great relationships.
- How to be a creative listener instead of a passive listener.
- Why appreciating the other person is the start to making great relationships.
- The key to great relationships: shift from taking to giving.
50 Ways to Create Great Relationships helps you gain a brand-new sense of ownership for all your relationships. Far from a chore or challenge to be dealt with, you'll learn that great relationships offer unlimited opportunities for support and sharing.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.