[Ebook + Audio] Business Basics, New edition, Student's Book by David Grant (Author), Robert McLarty (Author)
Publisher: Cornelsen (April 1, 2001) | ISBN-10: 3464120988 | PDF + MP3 | 11+26+108 Mb | 16 pages
An updated edition of this complete first course in English for business. Business Basics now leads on to Business Focus - the new course for pre-intermediate Business english students.
* The material features real companies and individuals, and authentic texts,providing relevant study for Business English students. The new edition contains 90% new material, providing a fresh and updated context for the language work.
* The syllabus remains language-driven,giving learners the thorough grounding in basic structures and skills which they need at this level.
* A new pronunciation syllabus provides work on word and sentence stress, intonation, and other areas such as contracted speech which learners at this level often find problematic.
* Each unit covers a theme of general relevance in the business world, such as 'Dealing with Problems' and 'New Developments.' The units are now even in length, with clear headings to identify different types of activities.
* A slower pace in the early units ensures students are at ease with basic structures before moving on.
* There is a balanced approach to skills work, including regular practice of real-life listening situations.
* Systematic revision and recycling takes place as the course progresses.
Audio (108 Mb):
AIO BookReaders Pack 4 Mb: (PDF: Foxit PDF Reader Pro 2.0 Build 1414; PDB: iSilo 4.32; DjVu: DjVuReader 2.0.20)
Important: All questions, requests, etc. for ME send to my PM (Send Message link), please (not in comments). I will try to answer all letters. But do not be offended if you do not obtain the answer. :)
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.