30 мая 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Черчение и рисование | Комментариев: 0
How to Do Everything with Photoshop CS2 by Colin Smith
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media; 2 edition (May 12, 2005) | 432 pages | ISBN: 0072261609 | PDF | 51.4 MB
In this full-color, easy-to-use book, award-winning designer and best-selling author Colin Smith teaches the fundamentals of Photoshop then covers the more advanced features the software has to offer. Learn to use traditional drawing and painting tools ranging from pencils to airbrushes, then discover how to add and manipulate text, retouch photos, create special effects, and more. The techniques professional artists apply to their work are revealed in a special "Behind the Scenes" section.
From the Back Cover
Maximize all the features Photoshop has to offer with help from this full-color guide. Award-winning designer Colin Smith shows you how to create, edit, and enhance sophisticated images and feature-rich web pages using this powerful graphics tool. You’ll learn to use all of Photoshop’s painting and drawing tools, fix and retouch photos, add special effects, print high-quality images, and much more. A bonus “Behind the Scenes” gallery demonstrates the Photoshop techniques used by professional artists.
* Manage the interface, toolbar, palettes, options, and preferences
* Import, place, organize, and size images and adjust resolution
* Edit, repair, retouch, and organize digital photos
* Draw and paint with the built-in tools
* Create and manipulate text
* Use and manage multiple layers
* Create a variety of colors using channels
* Automate tasks using tool presets, actions, droplets, and other methods
* Create bevels, sheens, shadows, and other special effects
* Use ImageReady to create Web graphics
* Set up your Photoshop file for high quality printing
About the author: Colin Smith is an award-winning graphic designer and author or co-author of 11 graphic design books including Photoshop and Dreamweaver Integration. He is also founder and publisher of the #1 resource site for Photoshop users, photoshopcafe.com.