18 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Черчение и рисование | Комментариев: 0
Cheridan Smith, "Foundation Form Creation with Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES"
friends of ED | 2008 | ISBN: 1430210036 | 315 pages | PDF | 8,1 MB
Form creation is key to information processing and forms workflow is a key concept within Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite. Adobe LiveCycle Forms ES is a stand-alone product that also comes bundled with Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite. This is the first and only book about this new product specifically created for the design, creation, and processing of dynamically interactive forms. The book is written for users of all abilities, with introductory material for beginners and advanced techniques for more experienced users. It discusses both the best-practices of designing forms that work and the specifics of implementing them efficiently for data collection—the full life cycle of working with forms.
Adobe LiveCycle is all about creating efficient workflows for processing information, and this book demonstrates the full power of the various workflows available for collecting data using one of the most ubiquitous tools available—forms.
* Complete and thorough coverage of Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES
* Workflows for the design, implementation, and processing of forms
* Create and deploy interactive XML-based forms as HTML, PDF, or SWF
* Integrate forms with third-party tools
In this book, you will learn:
* Best practices for designing highly useable forms
* Efficient use of tools for implementing forms design
* Methodologies for data collection, both online and offline
* Supporting technologies to expand the capabilities of Adobe LiveCycle ES
My blog on AH
Not all books on AvaxHome appear on the homepage.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
NO MIRRORS according to the rules