Скачать Mohamed Boubekri - Daylighting, Architecture and Health: Building Design Strategies бесплатно
26 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Черчение и рисование | Комментариев: 0
Mohamed Boubekri - Daylighting, Architecture and Health: Building Design Strategies
Architectural Press | 2008 | ISBN: 0750667249 | Pages: 160 | PDF | 14.70 MB
Daylighting, Architecture and Health examines the relationship between natural light in buildings and human health, considering both psychological and physiological issues and bringing together a range of research in the field.
As we are becoming increasingly conscious of global warming and pushing towards energy efficiency in buildings, the book examines the question of daylighting from the perspective of the health of building occupants. It gathers and reviews all the latest and pertinent medical and architectural research related to natural light, or lack thereof, and its effect on people.
* Documents medical research findings which establish a link between light quality and health
* Considers design strategies for increasing daylight in buildings
* Develops understanding and awareness of the importance of natural light in buildings
Daylighting, Architecture and Health: Building Design Strategies is a timely and essential text for professional architects and all others concerned with the effects of daylighting on health, architecture and building design.
* Outlines appropriate design strategies for increasing daylight in buildings
* Demonstrates a link between light quality and health and explains the importance of natural light in buildings
* Brings together the latest medical and architectural research on this important topic
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...