30 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Черчение и рисование | Комментариев: 0
Susan Ruddick Bloom, "Digital Painting in Photoshop"
Focal Press | 2009-02-16 | ISBN: 0240811143 | 248 pages | PDF | 29,5 MB
Have you ever considered using Photoshop to create fine art?
Photoshop is usually used for enhancing photos, but this extremely powerful software package is capable of so much more. Every feature, from brushes to background, can be customised and optimised for artistic effect. With a little guidance from a pro, your photoshop results can go from competent retouching of images to visually stunning re-interpretations of them, turning everyday pictures into breathtaking works of art.
In this beautiful and inspiring book, acclaimed artist, author and lecturer Susan Bloom shows you how to do just that. Starting with the fundamentals: creating your own artistic brushes and textured papers virtually, she goes on to demonstrate how to create a variety of classic artistic styles in Photoshop, with chapters on watercolours, pastels, charcoal and oil. Further chapters cover illustration techniques in photoshop, and using third-party software to create painterly effects.
While the results are highly polished and realistic, this is not a book written specifically for artists. The techniques are aimed squarely at the Photoshop user looking to broaden their pallette, with emphasis on altering photographs to create artwork, rather than creating artwork from scratch.
Beautifully written, clearly laid out, and guaranteeing inspiring results, this book is a must-have for every Photoshop user.
* Guide to using Photoshop to create fine art from photographs, covering many different artistic styles
* Highly visual, inspiring content with clear step-by-step instructions and hundreds of screenshots
* Backwards compatible approach: author has taken care to ensure that this fully up-to-date title also applies to previous editions of Photoshop
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides