After Effects and Photoshop: Animation and Production Effects for DV and Film, Second Edition
By Jeff Foster
Publisher: Sybex; 2 edition | 2006 | 364 Pages | ISBN: 0782144551 | CHM | 55.99 MB
|“||Nothing beats the tight synergy of After Effects and Photoshop for creating professional-level effects, and nothing beats this book for showing you how Hollywood professionals really use these programs.|
In this second edition to his bestselling book, TV and movie graphics veteran Jeff Foster provides all-new information on After Effects 7 and Photoshop CS2—plus expanded coverage of blue/green screening and titling, beautiful new images, and innovative real-world solutions for today's professionals. Better than ever, this must-have reference is still the only guide that shows how to use these two superpower programs together to achieve professional results.
The DVD includes production materials, third-party plug-ins and filters, and stock video. You'll also find project files and footage to go with every one of the book's projects, which require After Effects 7 or later.
Learn what the pros know, including how to:
* Add depth to your animation by mimicking real motion
* Grab your audience's attention with creative motion titling
* Shoot a clean blue/green screen
* Apply 3D animation to 2D images
* Remove backgrounds with blue-screen garbage mattes
* Retouch frame by frame with rotoscoping
* Construct realistic composites and locales with matte painting
* Make movies from stills by simulating 3D camera motion
* Produce realistic effects such as noise, clouds, and smoke
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.