12 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Черчение и рисование | Комментариев: 0
Larry Jordan "Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors"
Elsevier | English | November 2009 | ISBN: 0240812239 | 312 pages | PDF | 22,8 MB
Accelerate your Final Cut Studio workflow and expand your creative options by incorporating the Adobe Production Premium toolset into your projects. Adobe's Creative Suite tools are the perfect complement to Final Cut Studio, whether it is improving the look of your still images with Photoshop, monitoring your on-set video with OnLocation, or creating Flash movies for the web. This book shows you how to speed your workflow and wow your clients with practical insight, solid advice, and step-by-step instruction that will allow you to move seamlessly between the two suites.
With vivid four-color presentation throughout, renowned digital media guru Larry Jordan walks you through the best practices and techniques such as:
* Using Adobe Bridge to help you find, track, and move media into your projects
* Quickly create text transcripts of your media files using Soundbooth
* Using OnLocation to plan and monitor your productions so you don't waste time or money on set
* Retouch video, yes VIDEO, in Photoshop
* Improve your still images both in and out of Final Cut
* Use Adobe Encore to create Blu-ray Discs
* Use Device Central to test your videos on mobile devices
Larry Jordan is founder of Larry Jordan & Associates, Inc., a Los Angeles based digital media consulting company providing high-quality training on video production and postproduction for professionals and students. He is a producer, director, and editor, and an Apple-Certified trainer, with over 30 years experience with national broadcast and corporate credits. He is the author of hundreds of hours of online training and has previously authored books on the topic of Final Cut Pro. Mr. Jordan is also executive producer and host of the weekly industry-leading digital media podcast Creative Planet's Digital Production BuZZ. He is also a member of both the Directors Guild of America and the Producers Guild of America.
* An exclusive focus on the editor's toolset
* Latest software versions
* Companion Web site featuring media examples
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES