10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Черчение и рисование | Комментариев: 0
Chemical Engineering Design: Principles, Practice and Economics of Plant and Process Design
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2007-11-01 | ISBN: 0750684232 | PDF | Pages: 928 | 15 Mb
Bottom line: For a holistic view of chemical engineering design, this book provides as much, if not more, than any other book available on the topic. Extract from Chemical Engineering Resources review.
Chemical Engineering Design is a complete course text for students of chemical engineering. Written for the Senior Design Course, and also suitable for introduction to chemical engineering courses, it covers the basics of unit operations and the latest aspects of process design, equipment selection, plant and operating economics, safety and loss prevention. It is a textbook that students will want to keep through their undergraduate education and on into their professional lives.
* Provides students with a text of unmatched relevance for the Senior Design Course and Introductory Chemical Engineering Courses
* Teaches commercial engineering tools for simulation and costing
* Comprehensive coverage of unit operations, design and economics
Strong emphasis on HS&E issues, codes and standards, including API, ASME and ISA design codes and ANSI standards
* 108 realistic commercial design projects from diverse industries
* A rigorous pedagogy assists learning, with detailed worked examples, end of chapter exercises, plus supporting data and Excel spreadsheet calculations plus over 150 Patent References, for downloading from the companion website
* Extensive instructor resources: 1170 lecture slides on CD plus fully worked solutions manual