Jason Tomaric “The Power Filmmaking Kit: Make Your Professional Movie on a Next-to-Nothing Budget"
Focal Press | 2007-12-28 | ISBN: 024081021X | 408 pages | PDF | 13 Mb
Think big, spend little! Everything you need to make your movie is in this complete resource kit.
The Power Filmmaking Kit is a comprehensive, multimedia book and DVD package that empowers you to produce your own Hollywood-quality movie. Emmy-award winning director Jason Tomaric produced an independent film using only local resources for under $2,000 that not only got picked up for distribution, but is also used as a case study in top film schools. This book shows you how to do the same, regardless of your budget or location. You'll learn how to achieve professional quality on a microbudget, using the resources you have at hand.
The book includes:
* Coverage of the entire filmmaking process. It's all here, from writing, directing, and cinematography, to acting, editing, and distribution.
* Step-by-step instructions, tips, diagrams, charts, and illustrations for how you can make a Hollywood-caliber movie on a next-to-nothing budget with little upfront money and access only to local resources.
The DVD includes:
* Time and Again, the profitable, award-winning, internationally distributed independent film made for under $2,000
* One hour of video tutorials unveiling how the movie was made...interviews and behind-the-scenes case studies on directing, production, and editing
* Complete rough footage from a scene for editing practice
* Forms, contracts, and more resources
*The Producer's Notebook includes scripts, storyboards, schedules, call sheets, contracts, letters from the producer, camera logs and press kits from "Time and Again." See how the production was scheduled and organized, read the script, follow the storyboards and watch the production unfold from beginning to end.
* Blank contracts and forms that you can print out to use on your own film
* Everything you need to make a low-budget movie is in this complete resource kit.
* A complete kit that's a blueprint for making a professional-looking film for under $20,000. Includes a DVD packed with video tutorials, rough footage, important paperwork, contracts, movies, trailers, and more
* Learn how to get professional quality on a low budget, using the resources you have at hand.
No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
More serious and useful books! (Checked. Removed duplicates):
Welcome to My BLOG!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.