Final Cut Pro 4 and the Art of Filmmaking
By David Teague, Jason Cranford Teague, Sybex | Publisher: Sybex | Number Of Pages: 416 | Publication Date: 2004-02-20 | ISBN-10: 0782143008 | PDF | 22 Mb
This full-color, hands-on guide introduces you to the powerful new features of Final Cut Pro 4, while leading you through all aspects of editing digital video. First you'll learn how to set up your workstation and master fundamental concepts. Then you'll learn pro-tested techniques for every stage of the process--everything from shooting tips to logging your footage, from adding transitions and special effects to delivering your masterpiece in multiple formats. Along the way, professional video editors emphasize the tricks and shortcuts they use to get polished results.
Striking illustrations and screen shots throughout, plus sample video project files on the DVD make it simple for you to visualize and grasp the concepts. Whether you're an emerging filmmaker or a seasoned vet, Final Cut Pro 4 and the Art of Filmmaking empowers you to complete the tasks that film editors face daily, such as:
* Mastering the new features, including unlimited real-time effects, auto rendering, motion blur, and time remapping
* Customizing the interface and keyboard shortcuts to best fit your work flow
* Editing clips in the Timeline quickly
* Creating complex overlays and transitions with contextual menus
* Expertly adding effects, applying filters, and working with text
* Creating titles with video generators and advanced Boris FX title generators
* Working with the audio tools to make your film sound as good as it looks
* Preparing your finished product for the Web, CDs, and DVDs
* Editing for 24fps
No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
More serious and useful books! (Checked. Removed duplicates):
Welcome to My BLOG!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.