Hacking Photoshop CS2
Wiley (October 21, 2005) | ISBN-10: 0764597884 | PDF | 29 Mb | 483 pages
This is absolutely the ultimate guide to hacking Adobe’s wildly popular graphics software, written by an Adobe Certified professional photographer and designer.
This is serious, down and dirty, tweaking – blowing away the default settings, customizing appearance, optimizing performance, customizing tools and offering readers total control over Photoshop like never before. With these 300+ hacks, readers will find their work with Photoshop faster and easier than ever.
Roll up your sleeves, and dive into these hacks including:
* Faster Photoshop startup
* Customizing the Photoshop interface
* Hacking Photoshop’s Tools
* Access hidden dialog buttons
* Hacks for Masks, Layers, Paths, Curves and Selections
* Camera Raw tricks and so much more.