Damien Lovegrove, "The Complete Guide to Professional Wedding Photography: Creating a more profitable and fulfilling business"
Focal Press | ISBN 0240808908 | 2007-08-31 | 312 pages | PDF | 121.4 MB
Have you ever wondered why some wedding photographers succeed, when many others fail? Why some prosper, while others struggle to make a profit? Or how some can retire young, while others can never afford to stop? In this book, Damien Lovegrove shares with you the secrets of fusing art with commerce and gives you the vital tools needed for great achievement.
This stunning guide by two exceptional wedding photographers at the top of their game is packed with over four hundred pictures all with their own tales to inspire and inform. It provides a simple yet profoundly powerful recipe for success, both for photographers just starting out and seasoned wedding pros alike.
* Discover how to master every aspect of photographing a wedding
* Develop your style, and learn new shooting techniques
* Understand how to read and use light quickly and effectively
* Get to grips with selling, marketing, postproduction and product design
* Improve your customer experience and increase your product value
* Manage your time and become a more effective photographer
* Learn financial mastery and how to avoid financial misery
* Fast track your career and unleash your potential
"This isn't just another professional guide, it's a blueprint for success. Becoming a wedding photographer is the easy part. What's difficult is joining the elite, the top wedding photographers who earn big money. Even then it's not enough to be a good photographer. You've got to be good at everything else, too. That's where this book comes in." Christopher Wordsworth, professional photographer, author and journalist.