Скачать Beginning ASP.NET E-Commerce in C#: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice in .Net) бесплатно
4 мая 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C | Комментариев: 0
Cristian Darie, Karli Watson "Beginning ASP.NET E-Commerce in C#: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice in .Net)"
Apress | 2009-03-23 | ISBN: 1430210745 | 736 pages | PDF | 15,3 MB
With the latest incarnations of ASP.NET 3.5 and SQL Server 2008, programming dynamic data–driven web sites with Microsoft technologies has become easier and much more efficient than ever before. Fewer mouse clicks and fewer lines of code can now enable more powerful features and the tools you need—Visual Web Developer and SQL Server 2008 Express Edition—are free. In Beginning ASP.NET E-Commerce in C#: From Novice to Professional, you’ll learn how to best use the free development tools offered by Microsoft to build an online product catalog. You will gain an intimate understanding of every piece of code you write. This understanding will enable you to build your own powerful and flexible web sites efficiently and rapidly with ASP.NET 3.5.
• Build a complete site, including a shopping cart, checkout, product searching, product recommendations, control panel, customer accounts, order processing, and much, much more.
• Explore new challenges and theoretical concepts, which are carefully analyzed and explained throughout the book, with each feature you add to the web site.
• Learn to handle payments by integrating PayPal and DataCash into your site.
What you’ll learn
• Use Microsoft’s Express products to build an online product catalog.
• Add payment processing with PayPal and DataCash.
• Expand your site’s product listing through web services.
• Implement an order pipeline.
• Take advantage of SEO techniques to publicize your site.
Who is this book for
Developers wanting to build professional e–commerce sites using the latest .NET technologies.
About the Apress Beginning Series
The Beginning series from Apress is the right choice to get the information you need to land that crucial entry–level job. These books will teach you a standard and important technology from the ground up because they are explicitly designed to take you from “novice to professional.” You’ll start your journey by seeing what you need to know—but without needless theory and filler. You’ll build your skill set by learning how to put together real–world projects step by step. So whether your goal is your next career challenge or a new learning opportunity, the Beginning series from Apress will take you there—it is your trusted guide through unfamiliar territory!
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!