6 мая 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C | Комментариев: 0
Stanley B. Lippman, "C# Primer: A Practical Approach"
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional 2001 | 416 Pages | ISBN: 0201729555 | PDF | 1 MB
Comprehensive, example-driven introduction to this new object-oriented programming language. Learn how to use the language and class framework to solve problems and build quality programs. Softcover.
Using his famous primer format, best-selling author Stan Lippman now brings you an indispensable guide to C#. C# PRIMER is a comprehensive, example-driven introduction to this new object-oriented programming language.
C# is a cornerstone of Microsoft's new .NET platform. Inheriting many features from both Java™ and C++, C# is destined to become the high-level programming language of choice for building high-performance Windows® and Web applications and components--from XML-based Web services to middle-tier business objects and system-level applications.
* Coverage of fundamentals, such as namespaces, exception handling, and the unified type system
* Detailed explanations and examples of both class and interface inheritance, including a discussion of when each is appropriate
* A wide-ranging tour of the .NET class library, including an introduction to ADO.NET, establishing database connections, regular expressions, threading, sockets programming, XML programming using the firehose and DOM parser models, XSLT, and XPATH
* Detailed discussion of ASP.NET Web Form Designer, walking through the page life cycle and caching, and providing a large number of examples
* Introduction to .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR)
Adding C# to your toolbox will not only improve your Web-based programming ability, it will increase your productivity. C# PRIMER provides a solid foundation to build upon and a refreshingly unbiased voice on Microsoft's vehicle to effective and efficient Web-based programming.
Please appreciate my work, download from my references!!!