Скачать The iPhone Developer's Cookbook: Building Applications with the iPhone 3.0 SDK (2nd Edition) бесплатно
17 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C | Комментариев: 0
Erica Sadun, "The iPhone Developer's Cookbook: Building Applications with the iPhone 3.0 SDK (2nd Edition)"
Addison-Wesley; 2nd edition | English | 0321659570 | 888 pages | PDF | 8.27 MB
Want to get started building applications for Apple's iPhone and iPod touch? Already building iPhone applications and want to get better at it? This is the only book that brings together all the expert guidance - and the code - you'll need!
Completely revised and expanded to cover the iPhone 3.0 SDK, The iPhone Developer's Cookbook is the essential resource for developers building apps for the iPhone and iPod touch. Taking you further than before, this new edition starts out with an introduction to Objective-C 2.0 for developers who might be new to the platform. You'll learn about Xcode and Interface Builder and learn how to set up and configure your iPhone Developer account.
Additional highlights of this new edition include:
* Using the iPhone SDK's visual classes and controllers to design and customize interfaces
* Using gestures, touches, and other sophisticated iPhone interface capabilities
* Making the most of tables, views, view controllers, and animations
* Alerting users with progress bars, audio pings, status bar updates, and other indicators
* Using new Push Notifications to send alerts, whether your app is running or not
* Playing audio and video with the MediaKit
* Working with the Address Book, Core Location, and Sensors
* Connecting to the Internet, Web services, and networks
* Embedding flexible maps with MapKit and Google Mobile Maps
* Building multiplayer games with GameKit
* Using Core Data to build data-driven applications
* Selling add-on content and services with In-App Purchasing using StoreKit
* Building accessible apps with Accessibility Plus
The unique format of The iPhone Developer's Cookbook presents the code you need to create feature-rich applications that leverage the latest features of the iPhone 3.0 SDK. Over 30,000 iPhone developers turned to the first edition of The iPhone Developer's Cookbook. So should you!