10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C | Комментариев: 0
Andy Hunt, Dave Thomas, Matt Hargett, "Pragmatic Unit Testing in C# with NUnit, 2nd Edition"
Pragmatic Bookshelf | ISBN 0977616673 | August 30, 2007 | 239 Pages | PDF | 1.2MB
The NIST estimates that poor testing costs the US economy $60 billion annually. This book gives teams straightforward and proven ways to introduce unit testing into their process, resulting in higher quality and fewer bugs.All over the world, software teams are using unit testing both to verify their code and as a way of helping them design better code. This book is unique in the way it covers two aspects: showing developers both how to test and helping them determine what to test.
New in the second edition:
* Updated for NUnit 2.4 (.NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005)
* More assert methods
* New String and Collection assertion support
* Better support for multiple-platform development
* Higher-level setup and teardown fixtures
* Whole new chapter on extending NUnit
* and more!