10 августа 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C++ | Комментариев: 0
C++ for Dummies 5th Edition + CD ROM
For Dummies | 2004 | ISBN: 0764568523 | Pages: 432 | PDF + CD.ISO | 2.5 + 103 MB
Create your first C++ program before you finish Chapter 1!
The fun and easy way® to start programming with this popular, object-oriented language
This friendly guide is now updated to cover the latest ANSI C++ standard. Even if you’re a programming newbie, you’ll be building and debugging C++ programs, creating source code, developing C++ pointers, making programming easier with the exciting new Standard Template Library, and more -- all before you know it.
All this on the bonus CD-ROM
* Dev-C++, a full-featured, integrated C++ compiler and editor
* Source code from the book
* Documentation for the Standard Template Library
Discover how to:
* Understand class and object-oriented programming
* Use the Visual C++® help system
* Automate programming with STL
* Build an executable
* Create arrays and strings
* Install and use Dev-C++
* This revision of the bestseller covers the popular object-oriented programming language C++ from the ground up, enabling beginners to become functional programmers and intermediate programmers to fine-tune their skills
* Thirty percent new material includes updates on the most recent ANSI standard, the new public domain C++ compiler, standards information on namespaces, new library functions, and complete coverage of the standard template library
* Covers topics like building and debugging C++ programs, creating source code, using the Visual C++ help system, building objects, learning the standard template library, and much more
* The CD-ROM contains all the code from the book, in addition to an updated GNU-C++ and a new C++ compiler
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...