23 сентября 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C++ | Комментариев: 0
James Huddleston,Ranga Raghuram,Syed Fahad Gilani,Jacob Hammer Pedersen,Jon Reid, "Beginning C# 2005 Databases: From Novice to Professional"
Publisher: Apress | 2006-12-18 | 528 Pages | ISBN: 159059777X | PDF | 11.7 MB
Beginning C# 2005 Databases: From Novice to Professional teaches you everything you need to know about relational databases, the SQL database language, and ADO.NET 2.0. Youll also get a sound start in developing console, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, and even XML database applications.
This book also teaches you database basics and how to use SQL to communicate with databases. Youll get detailed and code-practical techniques to access data in C# across a wide range of specific coding situations. Fully revised and upgraded for .NET 2.0, this book offers you the best contemporary practice in this core programming area, and youll find yourself using it in nearly all your .NET projects. This book systematically
* Provides step-by-step instructions on installing and configuring Visual C# and SQL Server Express editions
* Presents all essential SQL query and update concepts and syntax, so you dont need prior familiarity with relational databases or SQL
* Describes how to use ADO.NET transactions, exceptions, and events
* Covers ADO.NET features for handling XML, text, and binary data
* Explains all concepts through straightforward code examples
Please appreciate my work, download from my references!!!