10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C++ | Комментариев: 0
Applied C++: Techniques for Building Better Software
Addison-Wesley Professional | ISBN: 0321108949 | 352 pages | May 2, 2003 | CHM
Applied C++ is a practical, straightforward guide to developing high-quality, maintainable software. It reflects the power of C++, templates, and the Standard Template Library for industrial-strength programming. Whether you are a single developer or work in a large team, the tips and techniques presented in this book will help you improve your language and design skills and show you how to solve substantial problems more effectively.
The authors, drawing on their extensive professional experience, teach largely by example. To illustrate software techniques useful for any application, they develop a toolkit to solve the complex problem of digital image manipulation. By using a concrete, real-world problem and describing exact feature, performance, and extensibility requirements, the authors show you how to leverage existing software components and the tools inherent in C++ to speed development, promote reuse, and deliver successful software products.
Inside Applied C++, you will find:
* A C++ templates primer
* Workable coding guidelines and extensive coding examples
* Quick lists of need-to-know information about Exceptions, Assertions, and Standard Template Library components
* A technique for effectively using prototypes to move your design from an initial concept to a robust solution
* A technique for building debugging support into your software without a ton of overhead
* Thirteen specific techniques to improve the overall performance of your software
No Posting Of Mirror