10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » C++ | Комментариев: 0
C++ GUI Programming with Qt 3
Prentice Hall PTR | English | ISBN: 0131240722 | 464 pages | January 15, 2004 | CHM
The first official Trolltech guide to Qt 3.2 programming!
Straight from Trolltech, this book covers all you need to build industrial-strength applications with Qt 3.2.x and C++--applications that run natively on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, and embedded Linux with no source code changes! The book teaches solid Qt programming practices; it is not a rehash of the documentation. You'll find start-to-finish coverage packed with examples, plus a CD with the Qt 3.2 toolset and Borland C++ compilers--including a non-commercial Qt 3.2 for Windows available nowhere else!
* Build powerful C++ GUI applications quickly and easily
* Design dialogs and main windows visually and in code
* Learn Qt's innovative typesafe signals and slots mechanism
* Use layouts to create forms that automatically size and scale
* Create custom signals, slots, events, and controls
* Program the ''Qt way'' with techniques for Qt 3.2 that'll work with Qt 4
* Code applications with menus, toolbars, dialogs, and drag and drop
* Utilize 2D and 3D graphics, multithreading, and networking
* Write database and XML applications
* Internationalize to reach foreign markets
* Exploit platform-specific-features like ActiveX