6 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Databases and SQL | Комментариев: 0
AppDev Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 DVD-iNKiSO
Rls.Date: 17/12/2009 | Tech Bookware | ISO | 1,89 Gb
In this course, you will learn how to use SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services. Explore its basic architecture and gain a basic understanding of the components of SSRS 2008. You’ll then explore tabular and list reports that employ datasets and data regions. As you progress you’ll learn to add custom expressions, custom functions and format your reports using Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Studio. The reports you create in the course will employ shared data sources, interactive sorting, and drill-down capabilities. You’ll then understand how Reporting Services parameters work and create parameters in ad-hoc SQL. Next you'll be building Matrix reports and charts then explore the use of Reporting Services gauges. The Deployment of Reporting Services projects follow using a variety of formats and client-side printing. You'll gain knowledge of SSRS Security in managing of user roles and accounts. You'll also discover how to view reports using URL access and the Reporting Services Web Service API, without requiring users to use Internet Explorer. Finally, you'll learn how to empower your users to create ad-hoc reports using Report Builder and Report Model projects.
Prerequisites: This course assumes no prior knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services. This course does assume prior knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and the use of SQL Server Management Studio for development, Visual Studio 2008 using Visual Basic and administrative tasks. Write and run expressions, script files and diagnose problems that occur.
Course includes 42+ hours of total training time...
* 12 modules of training
* Over 14 hours of media runtime
* Over 500 pages of printable courseware
* Step-by-step hands-on-labs
* Sample code
In this course, you will learn:
- Create tabular and list reports.
- Build expressions and how they are used within SSRS.
- Use global, field and parameter collections.
- Create Groups using the grouping pane for Details Group and Row Groups.
- Use parameters with stored procedures, with values on reports and unbound parameters.
- Create Matrix reports and see the new features of Matrix reports for SSRS 08.
- Deploy reports and use the report manager.
- Use SSRS Security, SSL and Data Source Security.
- Use Reporting Services APIs and Report Viewer Controls.
- Create a Web Service, a Web Service Subscription and Custom Assemblies.
Rls Date: 17/12/09
Type: Tech Bookware
Supplier: iNK H0RN
Disks: 1 DVD
Size Archive: 1,89 Gb
3. Play & Learn