10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Databases and SQL | Комментариев: 0
DB2 Version 8: The Official Guide
IBM Press | ISBN: 0131401580 | 384 pages | 5.3 MB | CHM
IBM DB2 Universal Database v8.1.2 will help you access any information, from any application, from anywhere in your organization, anytime—and do it all more easily and cost-effectively than you ever thought possible.
Now, in DB2 Version 8: The Official Guide, a team of IBM DB2 experts shows experienced DB2 professionals exactly how to make the most of DB2 Version 8 in any environment—Linux®, UNIX®, or Windows®.
The authors draw on extensive personal experience helping customers implement state-of-the-art DB2 solutions, and unparalleled access to the IBM DB2 development team. They offer detailed, never-before-published technical guidance for the key challenges you'll face in delivering high-performance DB2 databases, e-business infrastructure, and enterprise integration solutions. Coverage includes:
- Simplifying management with the Configuration Advisor, HealthCenter(, and Memory Visualizer
- Integrating the enterprise via Federated Web Services and the DB2 enhanced XML productivity tools
- Maximizing database scalability, availability, and robustness
- Using multidimensional data clustering and other integrated business intelligence tools
- Integrating with IBM WebSphere and Microsoft software development tools
- Leveraging key improvements in DB2 SQL functionality
If you're an experienced DB2 professional who's ready to take DB2 Version 8 to the max, DB2 Version 8: The Official Guide is the book you've been searching for.