14 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Delphi | Комментариев: 0
Alan Simpson - Access VBA Programming For Dummies
For Dummies | 2004 | ISBN: 0764574116 | Pages: 408 | PDF | 5.70 MB
* This friendly, easy-to-use guide shows experienced Access users how to use
* VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to build Access databases and applications, but also covers programming fundamentals for nonprogrammers
* Includes practical, ready-to-use VBA code examples that readers can type or copy and paste from the Web into their own database projects
* Explains basic VBA skills and concepts for nonprogrammers, such as procedures, variables, and loops
* Covers more advanced topics, such as record sets and other programming activities that are unique to Access programming
* Author has written more than ninety computer books and has been working with databases since the early 1980s
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...