23 августа 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Delphi | Комментариев: 0
Professional ASP.NET 2.0 (Programmer to Programmer)
Publisher: Wrox | ISBN: 0764576100 | edition 2005 | PDF | 1253 pages | 8,6 mb
All new, for ASP.NET 2.0, this bestselling book provides experienced developers with real-world examples of the powerful new time-saving, code-saving features in this new version. Seasoned author and International .NET Association founder Bill Evjen along with Scott Hanselman help developers make a smooth transition to this new version of ASP.NET with their clear explanations of even the most dramatic changes.
Helpful examples in both VB and C# clearly show how to build ASP.NET 2.0 applications.
Some of the key chapters and topics you'll find in this book include:
* 4 chapters on server controls, including an entire chapter dedicated to the controls that are new to ASP.NET 2.0
* A chapter each on the new Master Pages and Themes/Skins features in ASP.NET 2.0
* 2 chapters on data presentation
* Data Management with ADO.NET discussing some of the radical ASP.NET 2.0 changes incorporated in ADO.NET
* Personalization, Membership, and Role Management
* A complete chapter on Portal Frameworks and the popular new Web Parts functionality of ASP.NET 2.0
* Security beyond the built in membership and role management features
* Caching including the new SQL cache invalidation feature in ASP.NET 2.0
* Proper debugging and error handling techniques for your applications
* Building your own server controls and HttpHandlers
* Business Objects, Mobile Development, XML Web Services
* Configuring, Administering, managing, packaging, and deploying ASP.NET 2.0 Applications
According to Brian Goldfarb, Microsoft Product Manager - Web Platform and Tools Division, this book "... is a solid one, Professional ASP.NET 2.0 and I recommend to anyone who is serious about working with VS 2005 and ASP.NET 2.0 -- Bill Evjen, Scott Hanselman, Farhan Muhammad, Devin Rader, Srinivasa Sivakumar all did a fantastic job putting together a great read with easy to understand examples and high-quality guidance. This is a must-have for every ASP.NET developers bookshelf (I already have 2 on mine :))"