10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Delphi | Комментариев: 0
Paul McFedries - VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Office System
Que | 2007 | ISBN: 0789736675 | Pages: 432 | PDF | 5.09 MB
“VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Office System is jam-packed with code samples that you’ll be able to reuse right away in your VBA projects.”
—Guy Barrette, Microsoft MVP & Regional Director, .NET Expertise
Develop your VBA expertise instantly with proven techniques
VBA for the 2007 Microsoft® Office System shows you how to take full advantage of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite by automating routine Office tasks. No matter which Office application you’re using, there are some tasks you perform dozens of times, such as typing a section of text, running a series of menu commands, or formatting a document in a particular way.This book shows you how to accomplish the same tasks by incorporating them into a macro that you can run with just a few mouse clicks or keystrokes. This book shows you the basics of VBA programming from the ground up. Even if you’ve never programmed before, VBA for the 2007 Microsoft® Office System will have you up to speed with VBA in no time.You’ll learn how to write programs that control Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases, and even Outlook email.You get dozens of example macros that not only illustrate the concepts in the book but also provide you with practical, business-oriented tools that you can use right away to improve your productivity.
* Practical, real-world examples for anyone who uses Office applications—not just power users.
* Automate or streamline all your repetitive Word, Excel, and PowerPoint chores.
* Create custom dialog boxes and custom Ribbon tabs, groups, and buttons to make Office look and work the way you want it to—no program experience required!
* Easy-to-understand instructions that make learning VBA fast and fun.
* All code examples and documents are available online so you can get started with VBA with a minimum of fuss.
* Automate Routine Tasks
* Control Word, Excel,
* and PowerPoint
* Program Access Databases
* Automate Document Backups
* Create Advanced Email Rules
* Build Custom Dialog Boxes
* Customize the Office 2007
* Access the Registry
* Troubleshoot Macro Problems
* Control Macro Security
There is a growing number of phishing/spoofing rapidshare-similar mirrors in comments. Using it you run the risk of your rapidshare account being STOLEN.
Check them carefully before using, a proper RapidShare mirror has the following format:
A spoofing link is different e.g.
!!!NEVER EVER USE IT!!!
If you see such links, send a PM to staff immediately (nicks of the staff are
***Detailed information about Phishing can be found