10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Delphi | Комментариев: 0
James Foxall, "Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 2008 in 24 Hours"
PUBLISHER: Sams | 05/05/2008 | ISBN: 0672329840 | 576 pages | PDF | 5.6 MB
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be up and running with Visual Basic 2008. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon a real-world foundation forged in both technology and business matters, allowing you to learn the essentials of Visual Basic 2008 from the ground up. Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common questions, issues, and tasks. The Q&A section, quizzes, and exercises help you build and test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting pieces of information. Did You Know? tips offer advice or teach an easier way to do something. Watch Out! cautions advise you about potential problems and help you steer clear of disaster.
Learn how to…
* Use the powerful design environment of Visual Studio 2008
* Design feature-rich interfaces using components such as tree views and tabs
* Create robust applications using modern error-handling
* Draw fast graphics using GDI+
* Build a database application using ADO.NET
* Distribute a Visual Basic 2008 Application
* Manipulate the Windows Registry
* Create, read, and write text files
* Use event-driven techniques to build responsive applications