9 июня 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
"Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET Ajax in 24 Hours" by Joydip Kanjilal, Sriram Putrevu
Publisher: Sams | Jul 9, 2008 | ISBN: 0672329670 | PDF | 7.33 Mb | 432 Pages
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll learn how to build advanced web sites and applications with ASP.NET Ajax--and upgrade existing pages to deliver more power and business value. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson equips you with sufficient information and guides you to mastery of Ajax in real-world applications.
One step at a time, you’ll discover how to make the most of the Microsoft Ajax Library and Ajax Server Extensions. You’ll develop secure, reliable Web services and applications that solve real problems--including a complete sample e-commerce application.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common questions, issues, and tasks.
Quizzes help you build and test your knowledge.
Notes, tips, and cautions point out shortcuts, solutions, and potential problems to avoid.
New terms are clearly defined and explained.
Learn how to…
* Incorporate ASP.NET Ajax into any new or existing web site or application
* Use ASP.NET architecture, key concepts, and client-side scripting techniques
* Design and build a complete e-commerce application
* Use ASP.NET Ajax to create higher-performance web applications
* Use all the key Ajax Server Extensions, including the Ajax Control Toolkit
* Work with the ASP.NET Ajax authentication and profile services
* Extend the Microsoft Ajax Library
* Efficiently debug and trace ASP.NET Ajax code
* Leverage the benefits of Ajax by implementing a sample application