12 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Vladimir Silva "Practical Eclipse Rich Client Platform Projects"
Apress | English | 2009-03-12 | ISBN: 1430218274 | 300 pages | PDF | 6,7 MB
Eclipse and the Rich Client Platform (RCP) together form a leading development platform. It provides a lightweight software component framework based on plug–ins. In addition to allowing Eclipse to be extended using other programming languages, it provides the key to the seamless integration of tools with Eclipse. The RPC gives Eclipse its modularity: Eclipse employs plug–ins in order to provide all of its functionality on top of (and including) the RCP, in contrast to some other applications where functionality is typically hard–coded. RCP apps are platform independent: they can be built for all major operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Mac from a single code base. And the RCP provides a professional look and feel for applications.
Practical Eclipse Rich Client Platform Projects is a clear and technical guide for Eclipse developers to help them enhance their knowledge and achieve their goals quickly.
• The book explains the technical concepts easily and in an engaging way.
• The text provides plenty of source code and images as learning aids.
• Several practical projects and case studies are included.
What you’ll learn
• Understand RCP basics, architecture, and foundations.
• Use and incorporate plug–ins with Eclipse.
• Design and develop user interface components and work with the Eclipse FormsAPIs.
• Add and integrate 2D graphics using the Graphical Editing Framework.
• Build professional–looking and functional reports with Eclipse BIRT.
• Create visually more dynamic 3D graphics by incorporating OpenGL into Eclipse.
• Add help support and automated updates via the Update Manager.
Who is this book for?
The primary audience of this book will be developers and software engineers involved in user interface development with the Eclipse platform. Also, this book will be valuable to scientists, students, practitioners, and all those interested in multiplatform user interface development.
About the Apress Practical Series
The Practical series from Apress is your best choice for getting the job done, period. From professional to expert, this series lets you apply project–motivated templates (or frameworks) step by step in a very direct, practical, and efficient manner toward current real–world projects that may be sitting on your desk. So whatever your career goal, Apress can be your trusted guide to take you where you want to go on your IT career empowerment path.
To start download click HERE:
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES