Скачать William Panek, Tylor Wentworth - MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration: Exam 70-642 (Repost) бесплатно
14 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
William Panek, Tylor Wentworth - MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration: Exam 70-642
Sybex | 2008 | ISBN: 0470261692 | Pages: 600 | PDF | 8.23 MB
Get ready for the new Windows Server 2008 certification track.
With Microsoft's release of Windows Server 2008 and a new generation of certification exams, network administrators have more reason than ever to certify their expertise in the world's leading server software. Inside, find the full coverage you need to prepare for Exam 70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring, one of three specializations in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification track and a prerequisite for the MCITP certifications in Windows Server 2008. Look for:
* Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam.
* Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills.
* Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles.
* Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day.
* Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam<.
* A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective.
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...