Скачать James Silva, John Sedlak - Building XNA 2.0 Games: A Practical Guide for Independent Game Development (Repost) бесплатно
16 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
James Silva, John Sedlak - Building XNA 2.0 Games: A Practical Guide for Independent Game Development
Apress | 2008 | ISBN: 1430209798 | Pages: 450 | PDF | 13.29 MB
Building XNA 2.0 Games: A Practical Guide for Independent Game Development is written by James Silva, who recently won the prestigious Microsoft Dream Build Play game competition with his award–winning title, The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai.
Building XNA 2.0 Games: A Practical Guide for Independent Game Development is an in–depth and exclusive look into the entire XNA game development process and includes the creation of a software game masterpiece. James Silva guides you through the process he took to build his award–winning title from concept to reality. He reveals tips and techniques for creating a polished, high–quality game with very few resources, while bridging the gap between coding and art.
This title shows software developers the following:
* The creation of a polished game from start to finish
* Design philosophies
* Next–gen 2D graphics, including shaders
* Techniques for fast, fluid game play
* XACT Audio and XInput
* Eye–catching particle effects for visual stimulation
The book is packed full of code, pictures, and valuable insights into XNA game development.
What you’ll learn
* If you are brand new to XNA, you’ll see basic concepts of game development through simple exercises.
* You’ll be able to follow along and see the steps taken to re–create the game that won the Microsoft Dream Build Play competition.
* You’ll learn and enhance artistic skills and artistic design capabilities.
* You’ll learn how to build software games that focus on the same artistic design, game play, and game flow/logic that are also found in commercial games.
* You’ll become more exposed to the exciting world of software games.
Who is this book for?
For anyone who has working knowledge of C# and .NET programming and either loves to build software games or is interested in seeing how to create an award–winning game.
About the Apress Building Series
The Apress Building series teaches application of existing technologies. The book content assumes the reader has fundamental working knowledge of a technology and demonstrates how to build solutions from the technology. The Building series books are characterized by visualizations of the end product and extensive use of examples to build that end product.
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...