25 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Ryan Dewsbury - Google Web Toolkit Applications
Prentice Hall PTR | 2007 | ISBN: 0321501969 | Pages: 608 | PDF | 5.44 MB
Accelerate and Simplify Ajax Development with Google Web Toolkit
Get the edge you need to deliver exceptional user experiences with Google™ Web Toolkit Applications, a guidebook that provides web developers with core information and instructions for creating rich web applications. Whether you’re a developer who needs to build a high-performance front end for Java, PHP, or Ruby applications, or to integrate with external web services, this resource from expert Google Web Toolkit (GWT) developer Ryan Dewsbury delivers the in-depth coverage you’ll need.
In this valuable book, insider Ryan Dewsbury provides instructions for using the robust tool set and gets you on your way to creating first-class web applications by providing a comprehensive overview of GWT technology. In addition, he shares his “in-the-trenches” insights on
* Building elegant and responsive user interfaces with Cascading Style Sheets and GWT’s Widgets and Panels
* Creating seamless user experiences through asynchronous communication with HTTP, REST, JSON/JSONP, and RPC Interoperating with web standards–such as XML, RSS, and Atom–and web services–such as Google Maps, Amazon Books, Yahoo! Search, Flickr, and Blogger
* Overcoming browser security restrictions, such as HTTP’s two-connection limit and the Same-Origin policy
* Accelerating development, using software engineering, code generation, internationalization, application patterns, and Java tools
* Deploying for optimal performance with resource compression and caching
* Building five non-trivial applications: a gadget application with a rich drag-and-drop interface, a multi-search application that makes requests to many search engines, a blog editor application for managing entries across multiple blogs, a web-based instant messenger, and a database manager for a traditional web page
This practical guide to GWT introduces you to the technology; provides techniques, tips, and examples; and puts you on the road to delivering top-notch user experiences for your web applications.
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...