25 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Julius Wiedemann, "Web Design: Music Sites"
Taschen | 2006-07-01 | ISBN: 3822849588 | 191 pages | PDF | 118 MB
Good vibrations: the best online music resources
The internet has become a major player in today’s music market, especially thanks to online sales from sources such as iTunes; while most web music sales sites boast around 40,000 songs, iTunes offers over 1.3 million—with 25,000 new songs being added each month. From online purchasing to great artist sites like Gorillaz, Lenny Kravitz, and Iggy Pop to recording companies, labels, ringtone sites, online radios, and more, this is the essential guide for researching and enjoying music online.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
The archives are interchangable!
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides