Скачать Mark G. Sobell - A Practical Guide to Red Hat(R) Linux(R): Fedora(TM) Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, 3rd Edition (Repost) бесплатно
5 августа 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Mark G. Sobell - A Practical Guide to Red Hat(R) Linux(R): Fedora(TM) Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, 3rd Edition
Prentice Hall PTR | 2006 | ISBN: 0132280272 | Pages: 1168 | CHM | 10.88 MB
The Best Just Became BETTER—Again! Completely Revised to Meet All Your Fedora Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Needs!
Fedora Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux are advanced operating systems. You need a book that’s just as advanced. This book explains Linux clearly and effectively—with a focus on features you care about, from system security and Internet server setup to Windows file/printer sharing. Best-selling author Mark Sobell starts at the beginning and walks you through everything that matters, from installing Linux using the included DVD to working with GNOME, KDE, Samba, sendmail, Apache, DNS, NIS, and iptables.
This edition contains extensive coverage, including full chapters on using Linux from the command line and GUI; even more thorough system administration and security guidance; and up-to-the-minute, step-by-step instructions for setting up networks and every major type of Internet server. Along the way, you learn the “hows” and the “whys.” Mark Sobell knows every Linux nook and cranny, has taught hundreds of thousands of readers, and never forgets what it’s like to be new to Linux. Whether you are a user, an administrator, or a programmer, this book gives you all you need—and more.
Don’t settle for yesterday’s Linux book...get the ONLY book that meets today’s challenges and tomorrow’s!
Compared with the other Linux books out there, A Practical Guide to Red Hat® Linux®, Third Edition, delivers...
* Complete coverage of Fedora Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
* Deeper coverage of the command line and the GNOME and KDE GUIs, including GUI customization
* More practical coverage of file sharing with Samba, NFS, and FTP
* More detailed, usable coverage of Internet server configuration including Apache, sendmail, NFS, and DNS/BIND
* More state-of-the-art security techniques, including SELinux (Security Enhanced Linux), ACLs (Access Control Lists), firewall setup using the Red Hat GUI and using iptables, and a full chapter on OpenSSH
* More and better coverage of “meat-and-potatoes” system/network administration tasks
* A more practical introduction to writing bash shell scripts
* Complete instructions on how to keep your Linux system up-to-date using yum
* And much more...including a 500+ term glossary and a comprehensive index to help you find what you need fast!
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...