19 сентября 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Develop rich internet applications quickly and easily using Adobe Flex 3, ActionScript 3.0 and integrate with a Java backend using BlazeDS 3.2
* A step-by-step tutorial for developing web applications using Flex 3, ActionScript 3.0, BlazeDS 3.2, and Java
* Build efficient and seamless data-rich interactive applications in Flex using a combination of MXML and ActionScript 3.0
* Create custom UIs, Components, Events, and Item Renders to develop user friendly applications
* Build an end-to-end Flex e-commerce application using all major features of Flex covered throughout the book
In Detail Flex 3 is a great technology for developing Rich Internet Applications for the Web as well as for the desktop. If you are a developer looking to design great-looking and sophisticated user interfaces that resemble desktop-based applications, and want to utilize an existing server technology such as Java to develop RIAs, this book is for you.
Targeting developers who want to get started with Adobe Flex 3 programming, this simple and clear handbook introduces Flex technology quickly and straightforwardly. Utilizing your existing knowledge of Java, it gives you the insight and hands-on experience to program with Flex 3.
This book provides comprehensive information on various aspects of Flex 3 and ActionScript 3.0. These include developing simple applications, handling events, creating custom components and events, using RPC services, integration with Java and BlazeDS, styling and formatting, and how to package and deploy Flex applications.
You will start with downloading, installing and configuring Flex 3 SDK and Flex Builder 3 and learn basic concepts such as what MXML and ActionScript are, understanding UI components, controls, compilers, and more. Further you will develop simple applications and slowly advance into more depth where you will learn advanced concepts such as creating custom components, debugging, integrating with Java, using RPC services, styling, internationalizing, and deploying Flex applications, and more.
One of the things you're really going to love about this book is that you will develop a full-blown e-commerce application using a combination of Flex 3, ActionScript 3.0, BlazeDS 3.2, and Java. At the end of the book you will have the knowledge and experience needed to develop Rich Internet Applications.
What you will learn from this book?
* Install and configure Flex 3.0 SDK and Flex Builder 3 to build and deploy Flex Rich Internet Applications
* Discover the Flex application architecture and how to use MXML language to write Flex applications
* Learn to mix ActionScript and MXML code to write Flex applications, use Events, create custom events, and create and use custom components
* Build a sample book explorer application with XML using the E4X approach in Flex
* Use Adobe LiveCycle Data Services and BlazeDS components for accessing server-side data
* Discover data access methods such as HTTPService, WebService, and RemoteObjects with code examples and learn how to use them to send and receive remote data
* Use BlazeDS or LCDS proxy services to access data by eliminating the need for a cross-domain policy file
* Interact with the server environment and access backend data sources to send and receive remote data in your Flex application.
* Develop Flex applications to communicate with JSP and process data sent by the server in your Flex application.
* Debug your application in the production environment using various debugging techniques along with Flex Builder's debugger and some third-party tools
* Learn various ways of packaging your Flex application using Flex Builder 3 and Ant Script
* Customize your application's look and feel using external CSS and learn how to utilize runtime CSS for changing your application's look and feel dynamically
* Use internationalization techniques to customize your application for multiple locales
* Localize Flex applications by using ResourceManager class; learn the technique to create resource bundle modules and load them at runtime to change locale dynamically
No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
More serious and useful books! (Checked. Removed duplicates):