25 декабря 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Title: MooTools 1.2 Beginner's Guide
Publisher: Packt Publishing | ISBN: 1847194583 | Dec 2009 | PDF | 280 pages | 4Mb
This is the first book specifically designed for absolute newcomers to MooTools. Its simple-to-follow beginner's guide style will give you all the building blocks required to do the basics and more in MooTools. You can start working with MooTools immediately because it assumes no knowledge or prior experience of MooTools.
First you will get to grips with the fundamentals of MooTools including downloading, installation, and basic syntax. Once you've grasped the basics you will learn how to make the most of MooTools' powerful framework. You will learn to bring web pages to life using animation and create exciting web pages using AJAX. You will also learn how to customize MooTools to suit your own needs by creating your own plug-ins. This book will have you well on way to creating web applications and web pages worthy of the Web 2.0 world.
What you will learn from this book
* Bringing web pages to life using animation
* Boosting the responsiveness of your web applications using AJAX with MooTools
* Building a web form dynamically responsive to a multitude of browser events
* The basics core functions of MooTools and how they work
* Creating your own versatile plug-ins that can be customized to fit your own personal requirements
* How to rapidly build a quick and easy web application using the power of MooTools
This is a Packt Beginner's Guide, which means it is packed with clear step-by-step instructions for performing the most useful tasks in MooTools. You will learn by doing and you will start learning immediately. As each chapter in the book progresses, the topics will get increasingly more complex. It starts by explaining the fundamentals of MooTools before undertaking tasks and challenges that encourage experimentation.
Who this book is written for