1 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Title: The Definitive Guide to Magento
Publisher: Apress | ISBN: 1430272295 | Dec 2009 | PDF | 328 pages | 4.4Mb
This book takes a comprehensive look at Magento, a robust and flexible e-commerce platform built on the Zend framework. With over 750,000 downloads, Magento is the fastest growing open source e-commerce solution. This book walks you through all of the steps necessary to build a fully functional Magento-based web site. It also includes information on managing products, customers, and orders. This book is directed at web site designers and developers, but will also be extremely useful for business owners who have web sites built on the Magento platform.
* Introduces you to Magento, the fastest-growing open source e-commerce platform
* Demonstrates how to configure and use Magento
* Covers how to customize Magento and develop extensions for the Magento platform
What you’ll learn
* How to install and set up a Magento based e-commerce web site
* How to effectively manage products, customers, and orders
* How to sell products through Magento
* How to design a custom Magento web site
* How to add content to your Magento web site
* How to create your own Magento extensions
Who is this book for?
Current and prospective web site designers and web developers; small business owners who want an online presence