17 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Richard Seroter "Soa Patterns With Biztalk Server 2009"
PP | English | 2009 | ISBN: 1847195008 | 400 pages | PDF | 12,4 MB
SOA is about architecture, not products and SOA enables you to create better business processes faster than ever. While BizTalk Server 2009 is a powerful tool, by itself it cannot deliver long-lasting, agile solutions unless we actively apply tried and tested service-oriented principles.
The current BizTalk Server books are all for the 2006 version and none of them specifically looks at how to map service-oriented principles and patterns to the BizTalk product. That's where this book fits in. In this book, we specifically investigate how to design and build service-oriented solutions using BizTalk Server 2009 as the host platform.
This book extends your existing BizTalk knowledge to apply service-oriented thinking to classic BizTalk scenarios. We look at how to build the most reusable, flexible, and loosely-coupled solutions possible in the BizTalk environment. Along the way, we dive deeply into BizTalk Server's integration with Windows Communication Foundation, and see how to take advantage of the latest updates to the Microsoft platform. Chock full of dozens of demonstrations, this book walks through design considerations, development options, and strategies for maintaining production solutions.
What you will learn from this book?
• Understand how the core aspects of SOA apply to specific BizTalk components
• Consume and expose WCF services from BizTalk solutions
• Build schemas that enable efficient data sharing
• Exploit asynchronous programming models and implement client callbacks
• Chain orchestrations together in a loosely coupled way
• See one solution for complex event processing in a BizTalk environment
• Efficiently version BizTalk artifacts
• Get to know Microsoft UDDI v3 services and how to add and reference services in this registry
• Enhance BizTalk solutions with the Microsoft ESB Guidance package
• Utilize the WCF SQL Server Adapter as both a client and a service
This book takes a hands-on approach to explain and present ways to use BizTalk Server 2009 in a service-oriented fashion. Written much like the author's blog, this book does not direct your every mouse click and keyboard stroke, but rather identifies the problem being solved, and includes the code snippets and screenshots necessary to recreate these solutions yourself.
Who this book is written for?
Targeted at individuals already familiar with BizTalk Server and not those expecting a full tutorial on every aspect of the product, this book is ideal for architects and developers who want to develop the most maintainable BizTalk Server solutions possible. This is the first book available on BizTalk Server 2009 and covers all relevant features for those of you designing a BizTalk business solution.
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
NO MIRRORS according to the rules