10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Apress (11-2008) | PDF | 640 pages | English | ISBN:1590599497 | 12.0Mb(rar)
With four–color graphics and screenshots throughout, Pro Silverlight 2 in C# 2008 is the perfect reference: you’ll learn about the features that put Silverlight in direct competition with Adobe Flash, such as rich support for 2D drawing, animations, and media playback, and best of all, you’ll experience the plumbing of .NET and the design model of WPF through Silverlight—all of the same .NET technology that developers use to design next–generation Windows applications. Author Matthew MacDonald provides an expertly crafted tutorial written from professional developer to professional developer. You’ll learn to create rich media applications using Silverlight in the environment you’re most productive in–no matter what the target platform.
What you’ll learn
* Develop rich media applications using Silverlight across browsers and platforms.
* Create a project, set up a layout, and use controls.
* Handle 2D drawing, animation, and media playback through Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
* Integrate web services support.
* Use Silverlight in conjunction with ASP.NET and its interactions with HTML.
Who is this book for?
.NET developers encountering Silverlight for the first time. No prior knowledge of WPF or ASP.NET is assumed.