10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Daniel Rubio "Pro Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi™ Service Platforms"
Apress | 2009-02-12 | ISBN: 1430216123 | 392 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB
Spring and OSGi’s features are a natural fit; they are orthogonal to each other: OSGi is about packaging, deployment, and versioning issues, while Spring is about providing the necessary foundation to wire up Java classes in their most basic form using dependency injection and aspect orientation to fulfill an application’s purpose.
Pro Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi™ Service Platforms by Daniel Rubio is the first book to cover OSGi as practically implemented by the world’s most popular, agile, and open source enterprise Java framework, Spring.
• Author Daniel Rubio covers the ease at which OSGi is used with the Spring Framework in development, packaging, versioning, and deployment.
• Enterprises are trusting Spring more and more, and this book leverages OSGi in a way that can “complete” the use of Spring in the enterprise, as OSGi is already being trusted and adopted by IBM, BEA, and others.
• The text discusses how Spring OSGi makes your Spring applications trusted SOA applications.
What you’ll learn
• Understand the fundamentals of OSGi and Spring, and combine the two.
• Take your Spring applications and bundles, and incorporate OSGi for production–ready packaging, versioning practices, and deployment.
• Create production–ready Spring Beans by packaging and versioning, and then deploy them.
• Develop data access methods and means for your Spring OSGi projects.
• Build and use GUIs for Spring OSGi.
• Test, scale, and optimize your Spring OSGi applications for deployment and performance.
Who is this book for?
This book is for Java developers using the Spring Framework who are looking to take advantage of OSGi features, and Java developers in general looking to explore OSGi’s role on server–side development.
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!