10 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
David A. Wilkinson - Flickr Mashups
Wrox | 2007 | ISBN: 0470097744 | Pages: 419 | PDF | 5.12 MB
Why wait for Flickr to offer the features and functionality that you need when you can create them on your own Expert Flickr developer David Wilkinson guides you step-by-step through a series of software projects that show you how to build mashups using this popular photo service. He clearly explains the process of remixing Flickr on your own web site and then mashing it up. Along the way, you'll learn how to take advantage of mashup technologies such as REST, Ajax, RSS, and JSON.
From finding photographs and illustrating news feeds to displaying your photos on Google(r) Maps, you'll discover how to develop a wide range of projects using content from both Flickr and other sources. You'll also gain the skills to design a variety of remixes and mashups that take advantage of Flickr's core services. With the help of numerous hands-on examples integrated throughout the pages, you'll understand how things work so you can quickly produce your own innovative applications.
What you will learn from this book:
* How to use feeds to retrieve photo details
* Methods for using the Flickr API to access items such as tags, sets, groups, and interestingness
* How to use Flickr authentication to access private photos and update information
* How to upload photos from your own applications
* Ways to remix the Flickr web site with Firefox(r) and Greasemonkey
* Different ways to display photos using ImageMagick
* Techniques for building complex systems that use Flickr as a source of information
* Tips for improving software performance and scalability
Who this book is for
This book is for web developers who have some prior experience with a language
There is a growing number of phishing/spoofing rapidshare-similar mirrors in comments. Using it you run the risk of your rapidshare account being STOLEN.
Check them carefully before using, a proper RapidShare mirror has the following format:
A spoofing link is different e.g.
!!!NEVER EVER USE IT!!!
If you see such links, send a PM to staff immediately (nicks of the staff are ).
***Detailed information about Phishing can be found ***