12 апреля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Программирование | Комментариев: 0
Christian Gross "Beginning C# 2008: From Novice to Professional"
Apress | 2007-11-12 | ISBN: 1590598695 | 487 pages | PDF | 6,2 MB
Get comfortable with the most powerful version of the .NET Framework devised yet, by embracing new techniques and innovations to create your applications faster, using a wide range of tools.
The C# 2008 language is your gateway to the powerful .NET platform. C# combined with Visual Studio gives you the freedom to create your applications faster and with a greater range of tools than any other coding environment.
The new .NET "Orcas" Framework is the most powerful yet, devised with new innovations such as Language Integrated Query, making it easy for you to query your databases directly from your C# code; and ASP.NET AJAX, giving you drag-and-drop access to AJAX techniques for your web pages.
With Beginning C# 2008, expert author Christian Gross, will have you creating real applications in the first few pages, continuing with valuable support by building in good design and testing habits into every chapter. You'll learn much more than just the C# language; you'll gradually understand the mindset of a true developer as you progress through the book.
What you'll learn
• C# 2008!
• Learn everything you need to begin building your own applications in a solid, well-considered way: this book will teach you .NET coding from the ground up.
• Use the Visual Studio IDE to create, debug, and deploy your applications.
• Understand the mysteries of database access and the many ways that it can be accomplished from C#.
• Delve deep into the huge range of supporting technologies that the .NET Framework offers--LINQ, ASP.NET AJAX, ADO.NET 3.0, WPF, WCF, and Windows Workflow are all introduced and explained in a straightforward, easy-to-follow way.
Who is this book for?
This book is for anyone who's just starting out to learn about C#. It doesn't assume any prior knowledge of object-oriented programming, of the .NET Framework, or of coding in general. It simply assumes that you're an intelligent person who wants to learn and starts the journey from there.
About the Apress Beginning Series
The Beginning series from Apress is the right choice to get the information you need to land that crucial entry-level job. These books will teach you a standard and important technology from the ground up because they are explicitly designed to take you from "novice to professional." You'll start your journey by seeing what you need to know--but without needless theory and filler. You'll build your skill set by learning how to put together real-world projects step by step. So whether your goal is your next career challenge or a new learning opportunity, the Beginning series from Apress will take you there--it is your trusted guide through unfamiliar territory!
• Foundations of LINQ in C#
• Beginning SQL Server 2005 for Developers: From Novice to Professional
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!