The Ultimate CSS Reference
Publisher: SitePoint | ISBN: 0980285852 | edition 2008 | PDF | 436 pages | 5,2 mb
A complete and thorough and up-to-date reference guide for CSS.
Stop wasting time doing Internet searches only to find inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete information. CSS: The Ultimate Reference includes all the ins-and-outs you need to know including compatability information for all major browsers, lists of useful hacks, known bugs in CSS, and much more - all presented in a beautiful, full color layout that will have you coming back over and over again.
- CSS 2.1 syntax and specifications, including features from current CSS 3 working drafts that are implemented in one or more major browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera), and useful browser-specific features
- A clear and concise guide to the CSS cascade, including compatability information, known bugs and useful CSS hacks
- A media type guide, with coverage of which media types apply in which user agents under what conditions.
- A quick-reference guide to currently supported at-rules (@import, @media, etc.).
- An alphabetical property reference
>>:: NO PASSWORD ::<<
>>::..::!!!NO MIRRORS, READ THE RULES!!!::..::<<
Not all books on AvaxHome appear on the homepage. In order not to miss many of them follow
and visit -<My Blog>- too :-)
WARNING!!! IN COMMENTS ANY RAPIDSHARE*******.TK SITE WILL STEAL YOUR PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT DO NOT CLICK!!!