Скачать Jaroslav Tulach - Practical API Design: Confessions of a Java Framework Architect (Repost) бесплатно
13 июля 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Java | Комментариев: 0
Jaroslav Tulach - Practical API Design: Confessions of a Java Framework Architect
Apress | 2008 | ISBN: 1430209739 | Pages: 416 | PDF | 2.06 MB
You might think more than enough design books exist in the programming world already. In fact, there are so many that it makes sense to ask why you would read yet another. Is there really a need for yet another design book? In fact, there is a greater need than ever before, and Practical API Design: Confessions of a Java Framework Architect fills that need!
* Teaches you how to write an API that will stand the test of Time
* Written by the designer of the NetBeans API at Sun
* Based on best practices, scalability, and API design patterns
What you’ll learn
* What an API is and what the theories are behind good API design
* When and why to build an API
* API design patterns applicable to all programming languages, especially modern, object–oriented languages
* How to optimize and test APIs
Who is this book for?
This book is recommended to every API architect who prefers a bit more engineering design over a purely artistic one.
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...