Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in Java (Worldwide Series in Computer Science)
By Bruno R. Preiss
Publisher: Wiley | 1999 | 656 Pages | ISBN: 0471346136 | CHM | 10.54 MB
|“||Create sound software designs with data structures that use modern object-oriented design patterns! Author Bruno Preiss presents the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms from a modern, object-oriented perspective. The text promotes object-oriented design using Java and illustrates the use of the latest object-oriented design patterns. Virtually all the data structures are discussed in the context of a single class hierarchy. This framework clearly shows the relationships between data structures and illustrates how polymorphism and inheritance can be used effectively. Key Features of the Text|
* All data structures are presented using a common framework. This shows the relationship between the data structures and how they are implemented.
* Object-oriented design patterns are used to demonstrate how a good design fits together and transcends the problem at hand.
* A single Java software design is used throughout the text to provide a better understanding of the operation of complicated data structures.
* Just-in-time presentation of mathematical analysis techniques introduces students to mathematical concepts as needed.The site includes:
* The Web Book (a hypertext version of the complete book)
* Links to the Java Source Code (all the program examples from the text)
* Opus5 Package (a Java package comprised of all the source code from the text)
* Documentation (source code documentation)
* Demo Applets (various Java applets that illustrate data structures and algorithms from the text)
* Archive (JAR format archive of the source code from the text)
* Front Matter (table of contents and preface)
* Solutions Manual (password required)
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.