21 декабря 2009 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Java | Комментариев: 0
Vamsavardhana Reddy Chillakuru "Apache Geronimo 2.1: Quick Reference"
Publisher: Packt Publishing (November 11, 2009) | 410 Pages | ISBN: 1847196942 | PDF | 8.7 MB
Develop applications on Geronimo using Java EE 5 quickly and easily
* Gain a deep understanding of the rich set of features provided by Apache Geronimo 2.1.4
* Develop and deploy your Java EE 5 applications on Geronimo with easy-to-use tooling support
* Create database pools and establish connectivity with all the supported databases using Geronimo
* Master the server administration and customize the server with your own plugins
* Step-by-step instructions with plenty of examples and sample applications
In Detail Apache Geronimo is a robust, scalable, secure, and high-performing application server. But like all application servers, this power comes with a steep learning curve. This book can help you save your time and get working with Geronimo in matter of a few hours.
This book is a quick-reference guide to Apache Geronimo that mitigates the starting pains that most developers have when they migrate to a new Application Server. It will help you to extend and amplify your existing development skills, empowering you to build new types of applications regardless of the platform or browser.
The book will introduce you to the exciting features of Apache Geronimo Application Server. You will see how easily you can develop and deploy Java EE 5 applications on Geronimo. It covers everything from downloading the server to customizing it using custom GBeans. By following the practical examples in this book, you will be able to develop applications quickly using Geronimo Eclipse Plugin.
The book covers Geronimo internals in detail, which helps you write custom services on Geronimo. Also, it helps you to gain a deep understanding of Geronimo plugin architecture and teaches you to extend your server functionality via plugins. By the end of the book, you will develop proficiency in Geronimo and Java EE 5 application development.
What you will learn from this book?
* Master the features of Apache Geronimo to develop your application
* Develop and deploy Java EE 5 applications on Geronimo
* Understand web application clustering using WADI
* Develop applications rapidly using the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
* Secure the server environment and applications
* Configure remote EJB references to invoke remote EJBs via CORBA
* Bind custom resources to JNDI using GBeans and leverage the global JNDI environment for your applications
* Create custom server assemblies
* Extend the Admin Console using Admin Console Extensions
* Administer the Geronimo server
* Develop and deploy services on Geronimo using GBeans
* Troubleshoot server startup, application deployment, application startup, and runtime problems
Welcome to my ah blog!
Welcome to my ah blog!