1 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Java | Комментариев: 0
Title: Developing Web Services with Apache CXF and Axis2, 3rd Edition
Publisher: TipTec Development | ISBN: 9993793882 | Jan 2010 | PDF | 259 pages | 1.7Mb
If you’d like to learn how to create web services (in particular, using Apache CXF or Axis2) and make some sense of various standards like JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, REST, MTOM, WS-Security, WS-Policy, XML Encryption and XML Signature, then this book is for you. Why?
* It has a tutorial style that walks you through in a step-by-step manner.
* It is concise. There is no lengthy, abstract description.
* Many diagrams are used to show the flow of processing and high level concepts so that you get a whole picture of what’s happening.
* It contains working code.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Designing the interface for a simple web service
Chapter 2 Implementing a web service
Chapter 3 Viewing the SOAP message
Chapter 4 Accepting multiple parameters
Chapter 5 Sending and receiving complex data structures
Chapter 6 Sending binary files
Chapter 7 Invoking lengthy operations
Chapter 8 Signing and encrypting SOAP messages
Chapter 9 Creating scalable web services with REST
Chapter 10 Deploying your services and integrating them with Spring
Chapter 11 Unit testing your web services
* How to work with both Apache CXF 2.2.x and Axis2 1.5.x using standard API (JAX-WS, JAX-RS) as much as possible.
* How to use caching to create scalable RESTful web services.
* How to encrypt and sign SOAP messages using Rampart.
* How to send user authentication information using Rampart.
* How to send and receive binary files using MTOM.
* How to unit test web services.