17 января 2010 | Автор: Admin | Рубрика: Компьютерная литература » Програм-ние и разработка » Java | Комментариев: 0
Title: JavaFX Special Effects
Publisher: Apress | ISBN: 1430226234 | Dec 2009 | PDF | 300pages | 2.7Mb
Enough about learning the fundamentals of the intriguing JavaFX platform; it’s now time to start implementing visually stunning and dynamic Java-based rich Internet applications (RIAs) for your desktop or mobile front end. This book will show you what the JavaFX platform can really do for Java desktop and mobile front ends. It presents a number of excellent visual effects and techniques that will make any JavaFX application stand out—whether it’s animation, multimedia, or a game. The techniques shown in this book are invaluable for competing in today’s market, and they’ll help set your RIAs apart from your competitor’s.
* Create visual effects that perform well.
* Add subtle animations to bring any application to life.
* Use the graphical power of the JavaFX platform.
You’ll learn how to:
* Create and customize a particle system.
* Learn tricks for creating compelling transitions.
* Take advantage of animated lighting.
* Create impressive animations with quintic Bzier interpolators.
* Add realistic physics to animations.
* Combine effects to create compelling visual content.
Who is this book for?
This book is for all JavaFX developers and aspiring developers. Anyone with basic programming experience can get started in minutes.